Friday, January 2, 2009

Deep in my heart I'm concealing things that I'm longing to say..

heya ppl as another year comes to an end and a new one popping up i hav decided to fulfill one of my new year resolutions'(finaly i get to do it!!!)......
resolutions are my friend like promises..v easy to make and v tough to maintain..so then squeezed my brain and finally got this idea and convinced myself to follow it..so wat is this all about...well me being a normal person with an extraordinary interest in reading and little interest in writing got this queer idea "why not to write a book??"..
so i decided to write a book or atleast something meaningfull and got so much obessessed with this idea that i turned it into one of my passions..yes something which i always love to do..the very thought of it makes me happy and tingles the excitement quotient in me..
The next question which came into my upper chamber was "what is it ur going to write about"..jus lik every pathway has stones laid on it..i had this perplexity as to what to write..me being an ardent fan of all those weird thrillers with greater amount of 'bloodshed'..i decided to write a similar one..but then something bothered me a lot..something which made me think or rather use my brain..so i changed my mind and decided to provide that one thing for which every individual crave for..one thng for which ppl would do anything and that thing is "satisfaction"..
Then i thought of writing something which provides some satisfaction for my readers.... this thought ate my head..coz satisfaction is like a roller- coaster..it goes sooo high and before u realise it comes down or turnes u upside down..so me being a day- dreamer( a really vigorous one) tried to figure out what satisfaction meant and i dreamt so much that the cells of my brain wer pounding out in exhaustion..
Finally i stopped dreaming and started working on this blog and the resultant of which gave me the thing i was dreaming about(and i hope u got that after reading this)..

17 comments:

Stephen J Daniel said...

Its Really Nice Did You come Up With This...

>> satisfaction is like a roller- coaster..it goes sooo high and before u realise it comes down or turnes u upside down.

sandhya_charm said...

good..i really liked it!!!
am awaitin fer ur nxt post..;-)
cheers mate
!

Prasad R said...

Nice one to start wid. Awaiting the next one from u.

Chiran Dada said...

Cool:-) but do u think tat satisfaction's achievable in dis very world:-) anyways nice idea:-) cheers:-)

sruthi said...

wow was awesome deeps!really good!keep writing....cheers!

SaiKrishnan said...

Good, hope you continue executing your thoughts ..!!

Unknown said...

hey deepika can u increase font size plzz :P
newayss it was good....

Anonymous said...

yo nice one and also add this "the higher you go the harder you fall".vale vale vale!!!!!!

Priya said...

hey deeps GOOD START!!!!

boss said...

ya its nice da.....u hav gu toughts dear....keep gng..:-)

Unknown said...

i don knw weather wat i comment wld really help yo bt..
let me juz begin wit the good stuffs abt it..
one-the whole idea rokz gal !
two-ur language is darn cool
three-i nvr read a single line again,u were xtremly clear abt wat u were tryin to say !

now fr d hits !..
first-on normal basis i felt lyk u were juz talkin to a friend of urs..d thoughtz on yo head one by one
two-i din feel dat circle around me..u knw dat environment wch covers d readers{datz me}..

mhhhh datz all gal !..
for d starters i wld say it waz awesome !

Arunan said...

Awesome:-)..
keep writing..enjoyed it..:-)..:-)

S * said...

Pushinika Katrika illa


its DEEPIKA





No Confusion only Great Combination

Karthick said...

Guess blogging is more about self satisfaction than satisfying others!!!Any way all the best for your blog page,hope to keep in touch with ur writings.

shafeeq said...

This is was real cute da..... u kno wat .... these small things wich we decide to do and go for it.. will really look amazing wen we get to see it in our future... after we reach the most disliked "matured" part of our life....hats off.. u decided to do wat gave u satisfaction !

balajihands said...

resolutions are my friend like promises..v easy to make and v tough to maintain

I agree to that...bcoz if u ask my friends they ll tell how much I made..not how many I did :)

so,finally u r started writing in blog from that day... again dream t to write a book???

deepika said...

@balaji

yeah it happens with all of us :) n thanx for the coments